- 1999Year Built
Located in the heart of West Tisbury, off of a private paved lane, this lovely oak post and beam home is spacious and bright. It shares three acres with a guest cottage, three car garage and a handsome barn. Flanked by woods and green spaces, which add to the sense of rural privacy, the property is minutes from Alley's General Store, Sepiessa/Tisbury Great Pond, Long Point Beach and the bike paths. The elegantly understated main house features high efficiency hydronic heat, central air, three master bedrooms (one on the first floor) each with a luxurious en-suite bathroom. There is also a chef's kitchen with walk-in pantry, mudroom/laundry room, half bath for visitors and a farmer's porch. There is a large outdoor shower right off the farmer's porch. The main house has many thoughtful and unique details like cast brass knobs and hinges on all the doors, radiant heat in both the floors and walls of all bathrooms, and soundproofed insulation. All finishes are pristine. The guest cottage has a farmhouse charm similar to the main dwelling. It is fully insulated, heated and air conditioned and includes a full bath and laundry area. French doors open to a lush garden with a bluestone terrace and granite picnic table. It is a peaceful, natural setting. The classic New England barn has a concrete foundation, is post and beam style with three stalls, two heated rooms and a loft. There is water and electricity. The stalls were configured so that they could be easily removed to allow for future possibilities: home office, artist's studio, writer's retreat, even a pool house. This beautifully landscaped property has multi-zoned irrigation and features stone walls, picket fencing, gardens and paddocks. All structures on this well thought out property are connected to a 20KW Generac generator capable of running all services should the need arise. Owner in residence - no drive-bys please.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31877
- List Price$1,925,000
- Modification Date2017-05-15T10:46:08
- Date Listed2017-05-15T10:46:08
- Other Struct DescriptionGuest house, three car garage with automatic doors, and two stall brand new post and beam barn with two heated rooms, LED lighting and loft area.
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen and spacious entryway, living, kitchen and dining with cathedral ceilings. Master bedroom with spa-like en suite bathroom with radiant floors and walls. Mudroom/laundry and half bath off the chef's kitchen.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo generous additional master bedrooms both with luxurious en suite bathrooms, as well as a landing/sitting area.
- Basement DescriptionFull height, poured concrete dry basement with ample storage. Buderis hot water heater.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count1
- StreetNorth Vine Lane
- Building Number6
- ParkingThree car garage (with automatic doors) and gravel drive and parking area
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt130680
- Yard TypeLandscaped garden, terrace, fenced paddocks, and farmer's porch
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSub Zero 48 inch
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeMiele
- Stove TypeWolf dual range
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMiele