- 2005Year Built
Waterfront home on the lagoon with stunning views and 75' deep water dock with hot water and electricity. Design by architect Beth Kostman. This home is a finished product - completed in 2005 to the highest specifications and in good-as-new condition thanks to minimal use and impeccable maintenance. High-end details are everywhere and include white ash flooring throughout, beach stone fireplace, and imported Connemara granite countertops. Large banks of windows let in the light and let you look out onto the massive water views. A 500 s.f. mahogany deck is the ideal place to relax and enjoy this extraordinary setting. Nestled on almost an acre, the landscaping is park-like and features numerous specimen trees and quality hardscaping. The barn-style garage with loft is a work of art in itself - the ideal setting for a kid's rec room, office, exercise studio, or many other uses. This property is the total package for elegant and casual Vineyard living on the waterfront.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31663
- List Price$2,325,000
- Modification Date2017-03-10T15:13:39
- Date Listed2017-03-10T15:13:39
- Other Struct DescriptionDeep water dock equipped with hot & cold water and shore power. Draft at low tide is 8-10 feet. Detached garage
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- StreetSunnyside Avenue
- Building Number20
- Parkingample space for many cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Deeded
- Lot Size SqFt30492
- Yard TypeBeyond beautiful curb appeal. Tremendous plantings throughout property
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet2324
- FireplacesBeautiful beach stone fireplace in living room
- Lead PaintNo
- Year Built2005
- Flooring TypeHeart of the ash floors, carpets, tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionState-of-the-art kitchen with custom cabinets and connemara granite countertops. Open living and dining room with beautiful custom built beach stone fireplace. Separate family room and full bathroom. Plenty of closet space. Heart of the ash floors throughout the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom en suite and 2 additional bedrooms all with waterviews. Full bathroom with laundry.
- Basement DescriptionCrawl space with poured concrete floor. Neat and clean as a whistle.
- Update TypeNONE
- 2nd Dwelling DescriptionBarn style garage with finished loft space above.
- View Count14