- 1988Year Built
A Thoreau-like setting, complete with your own "Walden Pond", grape arbor and a small apple orchard! This tranquil property is set back off the beaten path, abutting hundreds of acres of conservation land managed by the Nature Conservancy. The property consists of a light and bright 3+ bedroom main home and a delightful, oversized 2 bedroom guest house. There is ample privacy between the homes, allowing for the ability to live in one and rent the other. In addition, there is an oversized garage with finished space above. Expansion and pool possible with approvals. All this AND less than a half mile to the entrance to Long Point, the Trustees of Reservations property on the South Shore with over 600 acres of conservation land, walking trails, a fresh water pond, salt water pond and 2.5 miles of surf beach. Here is your opportunity to get away from it all!
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31643
- List Price$1,450,000
- Modification Date2017-05-08T15:46:23
- Date Listed2017-05-08T15:46:23
- Other Struct DescriptionGarage with sheet rocked space above accessed via separate entrance at rear.
- Flooring TypeHardwood and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe open Living/Dining and Kitchen with lots of natural light, spills out to a spacious South facing deck. Living room includes a wood burning fireplace with raised hearth seating. There is a separate office/den area with direct access to a full tub/shower bath and laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThis level consists of the Master bedroom with built-in storage and spacious en-suite bath featuring a glass enclosed shower and a separate tub. There is a two room suite at the end of the hall that enjoys great light. The suite and the third bedroom share a full tub/shower bath on the hall.
- Basement DescriptionFull, unfinished basement plus crawl space (with concrete slab) beneath the new addition. Both interior and exterior access.
- StreetWaldrons Bottom Road
- Building Number190
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt135471
- Yard TypeLevel lawn areas ; pool possible
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count2