- 2007Year Built
A MASTER CLASS IN LIVING THE LOCATION- Set in the heart of Edgartown Village just two blocks from Main street and two to the shore of Edgartown Harbor, this beautiful, custom, family compound awaits. Designed by renowned architect Peter Campbell and built in 2007, the classically styled façade of this home welcomes you in to reveal a fresh, chic and sophisticated modern interior. Each detail is thoughtfully and artfully achieved, including exceptionally rare Labradorite blue granite counters, Canadian Maple floors and other luxurious stone, tile and wood custom finishes. Entertain two or twenty with three floors of gracious space, a media room, wet bar for outdoor entertaining and Great room living, dining and kitchen area complete with a wood fireplace for year round warmth. Awake to the fabled sunrises over the Edgartown harbor while sipping your coffee on the second story deck or from inside the comfort of your Chef's kitchen. Stroll the few steps into town to dine, shop or peruse the magnificent art galleries. Ply the waters of Edgartown Harbor in your kayak launched from Collins Beach just a short walk away at the end of Cooke Street. During the warmer months take advantage of the outdoors surrounded by terraces and gardens that effortlessly blend indoor and outdoor living spaces. A garage with an interior reminiscent of the interior of old wooden ships combined with a comfortable Guest Cottage round out the magnificence of this Vineyard delight. This home is the pinnacle of in-town living. Photos by David Welch Photography
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31543
- List Price$4,900,000
- Modification Date2017-02-20T11:11:14
- Date Listed2017-02-20T11:11:14
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge and Private outdoor shower attached to the Main house.
- Flooring TypeHardwood and tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionJust off the rear and side decks, the first level is arranged for entertaining both inside and out. Well equipped with a full refrigerator, sink, dual dishwasher and granite service island. The cozy living space with a wood burning fireplace opens out to the deck, patio and gardens beyond. Three Guest bedrooms, two Full and one Half bath complete the first level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionWonderfully open and beautifully designed, the second level of this home will offers both intimate and expansive space. A second fireplace graces the living area. French doors lead to a relaxing upper level deck with Edgartown Harbor views. Second Laundry area, half bath, and Master Suite with en-suite bath accomplish the ideal of single floor living.
- Basement DescriptionLarge Media room, Guest rooms, Half bath, oversized Laundry and storage area, Utility room and ample hall.
- StreetSouth Summer Street
- Building Number49
- Parking2 Cars off street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt8276
- Yard TypeTerrace and gardens
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- TV TypeCable
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- Square Feet4061
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Fireplaces2 Wood Burning
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths4
- Year Built2007
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes