- 1959Year Built
This is the Vineyard dream and a once in a lifetime opportunity - a quintessential beach cottage is nestled in the dunes off Moshup Trail enveloped by the sights, sounds and smell of the ocean. Just a short walk to the sand and surf, this iconic house is a mid-century modern color block design inspired by artist Piet Mondriaan, and offers updated kitchen, new well and septic system. The water views from the main living areas are spectacular, while other angles of the dunes and lighthouse are equally enchanting. This is a truly magical and unique setting, the expansive, sandy stretch of the south shore just over the dune is a quiet deeded beach, spanning over 530 feet, that acts as your own private retreat after hours. Take full advantage of the cool sea breeze, tranquility and simplicity of this incomparable setting available for the first time ever.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number31263
- List Price$2,900,000
- Modification Date2017-03-29T13:32:55
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed2017-03-29T13:32:55
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen concept kitchen, living room and dining opens up to deck. Bedroom wing contains 5 bedrooms, one and a half baths and a storage room.
- Basement DescriptionPartial, cement utility storage.
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetMoshup Trail
- Building Number10
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Beach Access - Deeded
- Lot Size SqFt30491
- Yard Typesmall grassy backyard
- Fridge TypeFrench door
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typegas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes