- 2008Year Built
This home is comprised of soaring ceilings, open gathering space and private sleeping wings. A slate foyer entry opens to a great room with a field stone fireplace that is central to the living room, dinning room and gourmet kitchen. The first floor hosts two guests rooms with full bath. Two independent stairways lead to separate master suites, each with a full bath. One suite is appointed with it's own fireplace and adjoining sitting room/home office area. Four sets of glass sliders invites one outside to an outdoor area outfitted with chase lounges, outdoor seating area and dining. The two car garage and full basement provide ample space for storage. This home comes turn key and is being offered furnished. Excluded from the sale is the picture over the fireplace and the area rug in the living room.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number30949
- List Price$1,200,000
- Modification Date2016-12-29T08:58:32
- Date Listed2016-09-29T09:08:39
- Flooring Typehardwood, slate, tile and carpeting
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen entry, living room open to the dinning and kitchen area. Two guest bedrooms and full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo master en-suites, each with separate stairways, one suite has an adjoining sitting area/home office.
- Basement Descriptionfull basement with laundry area
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2
- StreetRobins Nest Road
- Building Number5
- Parkingplenty of off-street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Lot Size SqFt24829
- Yard TypeExpansive and private.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Square Feet2395
- Foundation Typepoured full basement
- Fireplacestwo, one in the great room and one in a master bedroom suite
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built2008
- Heat TypeGas\FHA