- 2016Year Built
New construction in Edgartown Village within walking distance to all shops and restaurants. Patrick Ahearn designed home with family and entertaining in mind. Main home and detached garage/Carriage house look out onto the lawn and pool area. Main house first floor has an open concept with a chef's kitchen that opens out via French doors onto the pool area as well as a second set opening to an outdoor Portico with fireplace. Carriage house has a main level cabana with bathroom, wet bar and fireplace. High Efficiency and Smart Technology with controls to remotely manage utilities, emergency power, lighting and security. Elegant touches include Coffered Ceilings, Beadboard trim, marble and granite counter tops and multiple built-ins throughout the house. Please look at the drawings under documents as well as in Photos.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number30306
- List Price$4,700,000
- Modification Date2016-05-18T11:24:43
- Date Listed2016-05-18T11:24:43
- Other Struct DescriptionGarage/Carriage House - includes a bedroom with full bath and a deck overlooking pool area. Below is a Cabana with a bathroom, fireplace and wetbar.
- Heat TypePropane
- StreetPeases Point Way North
- Building Number63
- ParkingOff street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Lot Size SqFt7840
- Yard TypeLandscaped with irrigation for surrounding lawns, and pool with hardscape
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeSubzero with panels
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Stove TypeWolf 6 burner
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Square Feet4001
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2016
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen concept floor plan for kitchen/dining and great room with hardwood floors throughout. Kitchen will have French doors opening onto the pool courtyard and outdoor Portico with fireplace.Separate Den/study off of the foyer.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom with en suite includes a freestanding claw foot tub and an outside deck overlooking the yard and pool area. Two guest bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionBedroom that could be converted to a Billiard room, Media Room with built-ins and coffered ceiling. Full bathroom with granite counter top, Storage and laundry room with utility built-ins.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count21