- 1999Year Built
High up on a rise, this beautifully appointed Deep Bottom Contemporary Colonial is sited on 2.8 acres of lush green lawn, rolling land, lovely stonewalls and mature plantings. Custom gourmet kitchen, separate dining room, front sitting room, family/great room with fireplace opens to deck and lovely backyard lawn area. First floor Master Bedroom Suite. High ceilings, hardwood floors. New Central A/C. Full unfinished basement. Three car heated garage with generous space above with heat and a/c and full basement. A wonderful opportunity to be part of the Deep Bottom Pond community with association access to water and beautiful newly surfaced tennis courts.
Contact Hancock Real Estate:
- MLS Number27335
- List Price$1,875,000
- Modification Date2014-08-22T12:59:17
- Date Listed2014-08-22T12:59:17
- Other Struct DescriptionOversized 2 car heated garage with large space above with heat and a/c. Mini kitchen and bath room on the downstairs level. Full basement.
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- StreetPond Road
- Building Number62
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt121968
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typebrand new kitchen aid
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Square Feet4589
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1999
- Flooring Typehard wood/carpet/tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionCharming light filled family room/den with wood burning fireplace connects to a gourmet kitchen designed by Tommy Taylor. New kitchen aid dishwasher. Separate breakfast room, separate dining room and living room parlor. Master bedroom suite with private full bath with jacuzzi. Two half baths service the main floor living area. First floor laundry room off the breakfast room.
- Floor 2 Description2 spacious bedrooms , full size open loft den area and one full bath
- Basement Descriptionlarge unfinished
- Update TypeNONE
- 2nd Dwelling Description2 car garage with large office space over the garage which has a kitchen and bath room on the downstairs level.
- View Count15